Saturday, January 19, 2013

Phil-Am Food Online Store


I was checking Filipino food stuff online and after a week of deciding which of these stores has the cheapest price and shipping. Some of the competitor's items are cheaper than the other, so it is really difficult to decide which one of them really offers  the best deal to the costumers. After days of checking out online stores, I decided to order at Phil Am Food (http://www.philamfood.com/) because of the flat rate shipping and not because they offer the lowest  price. I figured out, I saves a lot with a flat rate ground shipping of  $9.95 for the order of $25.00-49.99 that will be deliver right  in my door step.


 I ordered  online after Christmas and the package arrived on January 3. I opened the box to check if they sent me the right orders. The goodies are in good condition except for the rice flour, I ordered 2 packs and one of them has a little whole or a leak but over all, they were okay.

Well, here is my box full of my favorite products, rice noodles, banana catsup, dried taro leves, palabok and kare kare mix, rice flour, jelo, pancit luglug, sotanghon, pancit canton, tempura batter mix and sweet rice. My next order will be dried fish, frozen products and some canned goods.




I already cooked pansit bihon, laing  and kare kare. Happy me!

12 comments:

  1. Good to know that even if you are far away from the Philippines, there is a store that serve Filipino food stuff. You feel like you're back in the Philippines. Hope for more improvements in delivering their food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, good thing this online site saved you from your Filipino food cravings. :-D I bet your kare-kare will really save the day and make it a happier one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Ngayon lang ako nakarining about this Fil-Am online store :) Buti naman they didn't fail you with your orders :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg! I was having a problem where to buy foods and ingredients here in malaysia also. so for the first batch of my frends came to visit me from singapore brought me a luggage full of filipino stuffs as their xmas gifts for me. THough we have kota raya place in malaysia. very few range of stores sells pinoy product unlike singapore which there's a whole building full of filipino stuffs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, nice business abroad eh. Filipino foods online store. Gave me an idea, for real!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is such a nice business idea. I wish I thought of it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Convenience at its best! If ever I'm living outside Philippines, I will just make an order online! so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's so nice that even if you're overseas you can still enjoy Filipino food items :) And sir Alwin's right, technology today has opened up a lot of unimaginable possibilities! How I wish we can also have online grocery shopping in the Philippines some time soon.. hahaha *for those tamad moments*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad we have a walking distance Filipino store near our house, Seafood City is less than a mile. :)But I think this idea of ordering online is very convenient if you don't have a marketplace with Filipino stuffs near your place.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good to hear that there's an online store like this :) sasabihin ko rin to sa ninang ko who also is ab OFW. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Online stuffs like these are great addition to one's online experience. I mean, tools like these are what Internet is all about. It saves us time to go the actual market place to do the shopping and other things as well. This is also a relief to the OFWs who miss foods that can only be found in their respective countries.

    ReplyDelete
  12. its nice that we have this kind of stuff found in online shopping, first time kong narinig to ehehehe.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are highly appreciated. Thank you!