Thursday, February 2, 2012

Beef Liver with Spinach



Beef liver , it is either you hate it or you love it.Though it is loaded with nutirents and often recommended for its iron content .it's not a popular meal for most of us.  Beef liver can be healthy for most individuals as long as you eat it only in moderation and make sure it is thoroughly cooked.In my home, nobody likes it  except me  so I eat  what I cook ,they don't know what they are missing.I like it  fry seasoned with lemon pepper seasoning salt ,steak ,sauteed added with some vegetables like spinach  just like my recipe above.So simple but loaded with nutrients.

15 comments:

  1. Beef liver with spinach? haven't tried yet, what I like most is wood-grilled beef liver... :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. My loves to cook this pero I don't.. Hindi kasi ako kumakain nito eh. Haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beef liver with spinach? i never thought of this recipe though i always eat beef liver either fired or adobo :) thanks for the tip. Ill try this soon ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried this one and it looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't tried beef liver but sure had my share of pork liver and chicken liver...so do they taste similar then?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chicken Liver drives me crazy and as you said beef liver isn't popular. Let me give it a try.
    ---
    Regards,
    PALAGUTOM

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't eat liver but i love spinach! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I actually have a love-hate relationship with liver.. >.< But I love spinach too.. :) Will try making this dish soon and I'll let you know if I like it.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. spinach na lang.. don't like liver talaga.. even liver spread. hihi

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love any type of liver except human liver lol. Just grill and still bloddy. Ohhh lovely food! with Chilli, soy sauce and vinegar.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Like most of the commenters, I also haven't tried mixing liver with spinach. But my favorite one is the adobo version!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hmnnn haven't tried this yet. Maybe I could try this one of these days..

    ReplyDelete
  13. one of the few persons i know who like beef liver :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. me too, i haven't tried it, coz madali akong maumay sa meat..

    ReplyDelete
  15. Do not worry, I also love this stuff. I like eating any green leafy veggie.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are highly appreciated. Thank you!