Friday, December 16, 2011

Chocolates, Anyone?


Since yesterday, I was browsing at my picture albums looking for brown photo's  to join the Thursday Brownies. And I finally got me one, chocolates! When it comes to Chocolate, I am to picky probably because I don't have a sweet tooth. I just have it once in a while even if you are on a diet.

Queen Anne is one of my favorite, hubby introduced it to me last year when we came to US from then on fell in love with the Cordial cherry field dark brown chocolates. I recently  bought a box last week. It contains 10 pieces all in just a dollar. I love the sweet taste of the cordial filling and the chocolate itself is not bitter just right for my taste.

Dark Chocolate Queen Anne® Cordial Cherries.


Another favorite is the Reese's peanut butter cups. It has a perfect combination of peanut butter and chocolate.

16 comments:

  1. Waaaah! Reese's PBC!!!
    I'm addicted to that stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm can I have some pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, am sure they are delish too Sis. Returning the love for Thursday Brownies, thank you for the visit too. I do appreciate it :-)

    http://www.mommies2ks.com/2011/12/staying-warm-inside-the-school-bus-shade.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reese's my favorite!

    My Recent Post here

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, i so love chocolates too. thanks for dropping by and visiting my post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love chocolates....thanks for the TB visit sis.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love reese's! i haven't tried this assorted pack that you featured...would love to try the one with dark choco!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello yummy goodies! Love those chocolates kahit na it's too sweet for me.

    Visiting via Thursday Brownies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yummy, chocolates!

    Visiting for TB! Hope you can visit mine too:)

    http://www.mommys4seasonsjourney.com/2011/12/a-gift-set-for-my-baby-sister.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. yummmy! not really a big fan of chocs and candies...mas gusto ko yung cloud 9...ehehhehe!

    ReplyDelete
  10. reese's...yaya, super addicted to those little cups:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Mukhang magugustuhan ko yang Cordial cherries na yan kasi mahilig talaga ako sa cherries!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't have a sweet tooth, but my son will surely love those chocolates. Visiting so late from FTF!

    ReplyDelete
  13. would love to taste the queen anne chocolate in the future! i wonder where I can find one :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. looks yummmmmmy! =)
    nakakatulo-laway ung mga pix ng chocolate... :P

    ReplyDelete
  15. hmmm Quenn Anne, those chocolates must be good...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are highly appreciated. Thank you!