Thursday, October 27, 2011

Shrimp with Brocoli

..

Brocolli  is one of my families favorite vegetable .It is always available in the market and easy to cook and most of all  is high in vitamin C and fiber. It may be cook boiled and steamed but may also be eaten raw.

In this recipe, I blanched the brocolli first and added to the sauteed garlic ,onion and shrimp. And lastly poured the mixture of oyster sauce, oyster sauce and corn starch  to make a thick sauce then salt and pepper to taste.

FTFBadge








..

9 comments:

  1. sarap naman nito :-); patikim nga :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..suddenly I am hungry.How I wish pwede ko na kainin to... Hello! This is Marelie from cookiedroplets..Thanks for coming to my place

    ReplyDelete
  3. yum...looks very delicious, am drooling and hungry too. I love shrimp and my kids love any veggies :-) Thank you for sharing :-) Dropping some love for Food Trip Friday, hope that you can return the favor too.

    http://www.adventurousjessy.com/2011/11/fried-chicken-with-corn-and-pasta-for-food-trip-friday-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Healthy and delicious.

    I played too. Mine is here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yum, looks delish, am drooling and hungry too. I love shrimp plus broccoli=perfect Dropping some love this time for Yummy Sunday, hope that you return the favor too.

    http://www.tropical7107islands.com/2011/11/entry-for-yummy-sunday-is-chicken-adobo.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. broccoli and oyster sauce=you'll never go wrong!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are highly appreciated. Thank you!