Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Siopao (Steamed Dumpling)






Siopao is one of my favorite snack .I like both  the asado and the bola bola. The last time I made my own siopao was years ago back in Qatar.Hubby's a picky eater and he did not like it so I ended up eating all the siopao.So  whenever I crave for it I just buy or order.Saves me time and effort.

Since siopao is nowhere to be found  here in my place ,I made one and just used the left over meat balls.The dough turned out good and the sauce was perfect for my taste. My boys even liked it. The recipe was from one of my old cook book and I even shared it to a friend few years ago  for her siopao business and it was a real hit.


FTFBadge


3 comments:

  1. siopao is a good idea. This food is hard to resist. its so delicious. the perfect snack. i think this is going to be a hit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ako always favorite ang asado... di na kelangan ng siopao sauce. :)

    Hopping from Food Trip Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. favorite ko din ang siopao! i really want to learn how to make siopao! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are highly appreciated. Thank you!