Thursday, June 4, 2015

Coconut Macaroons


When I was in cooking class back in the 80's coconut macaroon was one of the recipe that I first learned. I have been baking it almost weekly to share with my family and neighbors.They just like the rich coconut milky taste of it. I tried a lot of coco macaroons recipe but this one is my favorite.

Ingredients:
  • 1-1/2 cups dessicated coconut
  • 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
  • 1/2 tsp baking powder
  • 1/8 teaspoon salt
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 can (300 ml) condensed milk
  • 1/4 cup melted butter
  • 2 eggs
Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
  2. Line mini muffin molders with baking cups. Set aside.
  3. Sift together all the dry ingredients.
  4. Combine with the rest of the ingredients. Mix well with a rubber spatula.
  5. Spoon the mixture into the prepared molders. Fill 3/4 full. 
  6. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the top surface of the macaroons turns golden brown.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are highly appreciated. Thank you!