Thursday, April 22, 2010

Food I Choose First on a Buffet

Whenever I go on a buffet,  I always look for the soup first then get me another plate of vegetables and sea food. If it is a Filipino buffet the first thing I grab is the rice, laing (if there is any), dinuguan, binagoongan, ampalaya con carne, buttered crab and of course the ever popular kare kare. I usually ignores the pancit (noodles) and spaghetti because we usually have it in almost all the Filipino gatherings we are attending to.



And for other restaurant, I always get food that I don't usually eat or cook at home in small portions so I can taste all the food they are serving as much as I can. And then get me another plate or more for the food that suits my taste.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are highly appreciated. Thank you!