Friday, June 4, 2010

KFC gravy

At last, after a long time of longing for a gravy at KFC, they decided to give costumer the satisfaction of eating fried chicken dipped in a sauce. Just last month they started selling the much awaited gravy  and everybody was so happy about  it. My friends who tasted it already said that it taste like the Philippine gravy and a must try.

So yesterday, I  headed at a KFC drive thru to get   me and my son our favorite spicy fried chicken and gravy. I did not order one for hubby because I was not sure if he will still work overtime or not  so I just order him a medium size super supreme Pizza hut afterward.

I already ate all the chicken before  I remember  to take a photo of it. Gravy was really yummy. I will surely grab another one again. Thank you KFC- Qatar for bringing gravy back into our lives.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, KFC here don't serve gravy. I think Taiwanese aren't fun of mashed potato.
    I don't know that you're in Doha, my bro-in-law worked there and his wife delivered her baby there last December(she's a nurse from UK). But they left yesterday for good, going back to UK.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are highly appreciated. Thank you!