Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Shrimp with Cauliflower



Here is an easy way to cook cauliflower if you are really hungry and in a hurry. Done in just 10-20 minutes and you'll get a healthy and delicious meal.

Ingredients:
  • 1 small head cauliflower
  • 1 cup frozen shrimp
  • 4 cloves garlic,minced
  • 1 onion, chopped
  • 1 tsp soy sauce
  • 2 tbsp oyster sauce
  • 1/4 cup water
  • 1 tsp corn starch dissolve in 2 tbsp water.
  • salt and pepper to taste
Direction:
  1. Saute garlic and onion. 
  2. Add shrimp. Add 1/4 cup water. 
  3. Let it boil. Add the cauliflower, soy sauce and oyster sauce. 
  4. Season with salt and pepper according to taste. 
  5. Thicken with cornstarch, add according to the desired thickness.





2 comments:

  1. Love that you stopped by my blog THANKS~~~Excuse my late reply from me as my family is still with us this week from California...Its just CRAZY I tell ya,,,,anyhoo's HUGS Dena

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are highly appreciated. Thank you!