Thursday, June 14, 2012

Chef Ed's Sushi and Sweets


Last month, I was craving for sushi. Luckily, I found a store near the hospital where my husband had and eye operation selling sushi. While he was in the operating room, I decided to stop by the store to get me some breakfast. The grocery store sells pastries and sushi in one area. I grabbed  a cup of coffee, sushi and cinnamon roll, pay at the cashier, without looking at the items that I picked up, then head back to the hospitals waiting area for a quick breakfast. I excitedly open the plastic bag but to may dismay, no sushi,and  got me a baklava instead.


Anyway, this post is all about  Chef Ed's Sushi and Sweets  by my elementary batchmate  Chef Ed. All the photos are from his face book account and fan page. I just thought  to share it with you in case you want to order.


Sushi platter


California rolls



crab roll, cucumber roll, mango roll

 plain


caviar topping


with caviar wrap around







8 comments:

  1. I love Japanese food but I just learned to eat sushis and makis just recently. And I am enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy!!! I am in love with Sushi and jap food! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never tried Japanese food before, but it looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just had Japanese food for lunch but I cringed at the sight of sushi, which I really love. Where can I order? :)

    http://www.dekaphobe.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Medyo loose pa ata ang pagka-roll ng ibang maki, but I bet those taste good! :D Among Asian cuisines, Japanese is my first love so I'm super into sashimi, sushi and makis.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. yummy! I love sushi no matter what others say :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love Jap foods! just went to a Jap buffet last weekend...but still drooling from those pics, can't get enough!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are highly appreciated. Thank you!