Thursday, August 7, 2014

Easy Biscuit Apple Dumplings


Biscuit and apple, what a great combination for a delicious dessert or snack! So today, I made one of my favorite dessert, Apple Dumplings. You don't have to be a good cook to make this recipe. I love how easy it is to do and how a boring biscuit turned into a mouthwatering dessert.



Placed  wrapped slices sealed side down in a baking pan.


 Pour the hot sugar mixture over the apple slices. Now the dumpling are all ready for baking.


After 40 minutes of baking, here is the finish product. Served one piece of dumpling to my little boy.
I left him in the kitchen table with a glass of apple juice while I continued with my school work. After 10 minutes, he showed up in front of me. I asked him if he finished eating all the food. He answered, "Well, I kinda eat half of it." So I told him bring me the plate and I will eat all of it. He came back with a plate.  And I was wondering where is the half of it? He ate all of it except for some apple bits. He surely like it. Happy tummy again courtesy of mommy.


Don't forget to thank the Lord for all the blessings we receives everyday! 

For the apple dumpling recipe, check here http://from-my-kitchen-to-yours.blogspot.com/2013/10/apple-dumplings.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are highly appreciated. Thank you!