Saturday, May 22, 2010

Halu halo


My family back home went to Boracay last week for  a weekend treat. While looking at them enjoying the white sand I can't help but feel envy  for our(me and the kids) absence. They really have fun in the Philipppines and I am missing them a lot. My eldest son keeps on  whining about us being away from our relatives  and not to be  able to join them everytime they go out of town. Well, what can I do, that is life! 

I was looking at my niece FB photos and this  big bowl of Halu- halo in front of my nephew caught my attention. It is really mouth watering. She did not get a good shot of it but  it's okay, at least  she tried to show me this yummy cold dessert..

                                


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are highly appreciated. Thank you!