Monday, May 10, 2010

Scalloped Potato



This recipe is very easy to prepare. Just dump everything in the baking pan and throw in the oven. My hubby and son  loves  it so much .  I asked them how was it, they just said it is good. Well, if they say so.

 Scalloped Potato

Ingredients:
  • 2 big potatoes,pared and sliced 
  • 2 tbsp butter/margarine 
  • 2 tbsp flour 
  • 1/4 cup mashed potato dissolved in 1/4 cup water and 1/2 cup fresh milk. 
  • 1 tbsp parmesan cheese 
  • 1 tbsp salt /onion salt, add according to your taste
Direction:

1. Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Put all the ingredients inside a rectangular pan.
3. Mix well.
4. Bake for 1 hour.










1 comment:

  1. This is a lovely recipe. I'm so glad you stopped by for a visit. I hope we'll see you often. I'll be back here as often as I can. I hope you are having a wonderful day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are highly appreciated. Thank you!